MCC EM-7 ceiling mount air conditioning evaporator has been engineered for maximum serviceability and ease of installation in commercial and school buses and vans. Because the drain pan is part of the basic system, the EM-7 can be completely installed, charged and tested before the cover is put in place, greatly reducing installation time.Simple cover removal provides ready access to all serviceable components.
This evaporator is available for non-ducted free blow applications in (15 – 20)” (381 – 508)mm passenger areas.
- New, efficient, transverse blower technology reduces AMP draw and provides increased, uniformly distributed air flow
- Higher capacity unit in a smaller package (height reduced over 20% from existing models, significantly
- increasing head clearance)
- Reduced service time and overall life cycle cost with single, easily accessible motor, bottom mounted air filter, 10% fewer parts and fasteners than previous models
- Return air filters can be removed and cleaned without removing the units cover
- High volume air flow, widely dispersed through bi-directional louvers for total passenger comfort
- State-of-the-art enhanced coils for maximum cooling capacity and increased efficiency
- Variable speed blower allows for full air flow adjustment to optimize system to individual cooling preferences
- Heavy-duty steel frame is reinforced for added strength
- Can be front/rear center or front/rear side mounted in all makes/models of buses