Carrier Transicold’s newest PowerLINE generator sets with ecoFORWARD™ technologies comply with EPA Tier 4 and CARB emissions requirements:
- Industry standard, proven 2.2-liter diesel engine.
- Ultra High efficiency permanent magnet generator reduces power required from the engine and saves fuel.
- FuelWise™ two-speed functionality built in, for up to 34% fuel savings versus previous standard units.
- Black box controller determines when to automatically switch speeds, while delivering requisite power and voltage for refrigeration unit operation.
- Factory or field installable engine emissions system (EES) option for 7-year in-use CARB compliance increases compliance flexibility.
- Simple, robust design, with familiar operations and maintenance.
Simply put, PowerLINE gen sets offer efficient, environmentally sound and compliant innovations, punctuated by an incredibly familiar design.
Features and benefits
- Proven 2.2-liter diesel 18.5 KW engine EPA Tier4 certified, with electronic governor.
- A new ultra-high-efficiency 15 kW custom-designed permanent magnet generator (PMG) that pushes efficiency well beyond conventional generators.
- Standard implementation of enhanced FuelWise™ functionality, a fuel-saving technology that automatically switches the generator set between two speeds via a simple black box controller.
- An optional engine emissions system (EES) for compliance with the ultra-low emissions standard of the California Air Resources Board (CARB). Factory or field install.
- 68, 50, 80 gallon tank option.
- Standard four-point mounting or our exclusive QuickMount™ option.
- Frame and sheet metal components powder-coated for durability and superior corrosion protection.
- Carrier full-flow spin-on oil filter with internal bypass filtration is standard in all units and extends service intervals.
- Integral fuel filter with water separator.
- Fuel heater/Fuel warmer.
- External In-line fuel strainer with clear bowl.
- High-efficiency air cleaner (standard dry element, optional oil bath).
- Self-tensioning, flexible, Poly V belt
- Stainless steel exhaust.
- Patented E-coat tube and fin radiator.
- 12V DC maintenance-free battery and solid state battery charger.
- Safety stop controls for low oil pressure, high water temperature.
- Large oil pan capacity extends running hours between oil changes.
Ambient temperature range:
1. Structure -40 to +52°C (-40 to +125°F)
2. Operation - Start -26 to +52°C (-15 to +125°F)
2. Operation - Run -40 to +52°C (-40 to +125°F)
Functionality - The UG provides a full 15kW output to power ISO reefer containers.
692 kg (1,525 lb.) with 50-gallon integral steel tank, less fuel
660 kg (1,455 lb.) with 50-gallon integral aluminum tank, less fuel
703 kg (1,580 lb.) with 68-gallon integral fuel tank, less fuel
687 kg (1,515 lb.) with 80-gallon integral aluminum tank, less fuel