Carrier Transicold’s newest PowerLINE generator sets with ecoFORWARD™ technologies comply with EPA Tier 4 and CARB emissions requirements:
- Industry standard, proven 2.2-liter diesel engine.
- Ultra High efficiency permanent magnet generator reduces power required from the engine and saves fuel.
- FuelWise™ two-speed functionality built in, for up to 34% fuel savings versus previous standard units.
- Black box controller determines when to automatically switch speeds, while delivering requisite power and voltage for refrigeration unit operation.
- Factory or field installable engine emissions system (EES) option for 7-year in-use CARB compliance increases compliance flexibility.
- Simple, robust design, with familiar operations and maintenance.
Simply put, PowerLINE gen sets offer efficient, environmentally sound and compliant innovations, punctuated by an incredibly familiar design.
Features and benefits
- Proven 2.2-liter diesel 18.5 KW engine EPA Tier4 certified, with electronic governor.
- A new ultra-high-efficiency 15 kW custom-designed permanent magnet generator (PMG) that pushes efficiency well beyond conventional generators.
- Standard implementation of enhanced FuelWise™ functionality, a fuel-saving technology that automatically switches the generator set between two speeds via a simple black box controller.
- An optional engine emissions system (EES) for compliance with the ultra-low emissions standard of the California Air Resources Board (CARB). Factory or field install.
- 120-gallon (492-liter) fuel tank built into all-steel frame.
- Pin-mount system with clamp provision (Clamp option). For easy attachment and detachment from container box.
Ambient temperature range:
1. Structure -40 to +52°C (-40 to +125°F)
2. Operation - Start -26 to +52°C (-15 to +125°F)
2. Operation - Run -40 to +52°C (-40 to +125°F)
Functionality - The RG provides a full 15kW output to power ISO reefer containers.
1800 lb/ 817 kg
Carrier reserves the right to discontinue or change any specification or design without prior notice or obligation.