No refrigeration unit on the market today provides full-load performance as energy efficiently as the PrimeLINE unit. The PrimeLINE unit’s efficiency is attributed, primarily, to its significantly advanced digital scroll compressor – the only one on the market designed for R-134a in a container application. Exceptional efficiency results from its digital modulation (unloading), which minimizes energy usage, and its vapor injection system, which delivers more cooling capacity.
- PrimeLINE® unit’s efficiency is attributed, primarily, to its significantly advanced digital scroll compressor – the only one on the market designed for R-134a in a container application.
- More efficient formed condenser coil for better airflow, coated with Carrier’s time-tested and patented electrocoating process, or E-coating, for superior corrosion protection; coil size increased for higher cooling capacity.
- Optimized assembly reduces power consumption without compromising airflow.
- Features exclusive aerospace-inspired evaporator fan, stator, and lighter, more efficient 3-phase motor; optimized condenser fan adds to improved efficiency.
- Electronic expansion valve helps attain deep frozen capacity and stable temperature control.
- Micro-Link® 3 controller delivers the same reliability, interchangeability, and accuracy field-proven in our ThinLINE® platform.
- Enhanced dehumidification control (down to 50% relative humidity) over a wide range of operating temperatures with no compromise to energy efficiency.
- Modified evaporator coil orientation allows for better airflow and improved defrost performance.
- The compressor and receiver have aluminized coatings for corrosion resistance.